- Which of the items below would be considered the densest? (Show your step-by-step work for calculating density of each, in the units of g/mL, to support of your final answer)
- A piece of wood with a volume of 2.5 L and a mass of 12.5 kg
- A ball with a volume of 139 mL and a mass of 93 g
- A tire with a volume of 2.12 L and a mass of 4.22 x 104 mg
- A wire with a volume of 3.91 x 10-7 L and a mass of 7.93 x 10-1 ng
- A block of metal with a volume of 1350 mL and a mass of 1.29 x 103 g
2. Potassium has two naturally occurring isotopes. The masses (amu) and percent abundances of the two isotopes are given below. Show your work, and calculate the average atomic mass of the element in amu units.
3.Name the steps of the scientific method and apply them to an everyday problem you might solve using the method. Be detailed with your answer, and explain each step of your problem.
Submit your answers in a single Microsoft Word document. Be sure to cite and reference using APA guidelines when quoting or paraphrasing material. At a minimum, you should cite the textbook when answering question 3.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 1 which of the items below would be considered the densest 2 potassium has two naturally occurring isotopes name the steps of the scientific method and apply them to an everyday problem you might solve using the method be detailed with your answer appeared first on The Nursing Hub.