Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Consider the following scenario as you respond to the discussion questions below:
You are the department manager for a thriving orthopedic center that is part of an integrated delivery system (IDS). The IDS is owned by a national corporation, with varying sized health care facilities from coast to coast. The chief executive officer (CEO) of the IDS is considering approving procurement of a surgical robotic unit for your center, at the recommendation of the systemâ€s chief of surgery.
Primary Task Response: Given the scenario above, you are asked to discuss the economic factors that must be considered prior to the purchase of the surgical robotic unit. In a post of 300â€“500 words, respond to the following questions:
- Who are the stakeholders in this scenario (both internal and external)?
- What is the impact to the various stakeholders of acquiring a surgical robotic unit?
- What are the external and internal factors that will impact the decision?
- How might consumers (patients) react?
- How will acquiring this technology impact the organizationâ€s ability to compete?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 400 600 words apa format and a scholarly reference appeared first on The Nursing Hub.