Marketing Communications — Process, Integration and Budgeting” Please respond to the following:
- Select a health care provider of your choice ( united Health Care)and discuss the major elements making up their marketing communications process. From the e-Activity, determine the best method of setting their communications budget. Provide specific examples and rationale to support your response.
- Analyze the eight major steps in delivering effective communications for your chosen health care provider and outline the basics of an effective communications program, including recommendations for improvement. Explain your rationale.
- A component of this discussion includes analyzing the 8 major steps in delivering effective communications. You are also charged with making at least one recommendation for improvement. Given the importance of communication I am really looking forward to our discussion
For this assignment (Part 2 of the Case Report), write a 1,000-1,250 word paper incorporating genetics information learned from assigned readings in Topics 1-3. Include the following:
- Describe if chromosomal analysis is/was indicated.
- Detail the causes of the disorder.
- Describe the disorder in terms of its origin as either a single gene inheritance, or as a complex inheritance and considerations for practice and patient education.
- Analyze the gene mutation of the disease, as well as whether it is acquired or inherited, and how the mutation occurs.
Portfolio Practice Hours:
Practice immersion assignments are based on your current course objectives, and are intended to be application-based learning using your real-world practice setting. These assignments earn practice immersion hours, and are indicated in the assignment by a Portfolio Practice Hours statement which reminds you, the student, to enter in a corresponding case log in Typhon. Actual clock hours are entered, but the average hours associated with each practice immersion assignment is 10.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting. For more information on parameters for practice immersion hours, please refer to DNP resources in the DC Network.