Step #1: Find and examine TWO advertisements that clearly attempt to motivate you to purchase the product being advertised.
The advertisements can be print ads in a newspaper or magazine, or electronic ads you hear on the radio or watch on TV or the Internet.
Step #2: For each advertisement:
– Identify and briefly describe the product being advertised.
– Describe the AUDIENCE for this product; who do you think the advertisement is targeting, and WHY?
– What are some product BENEFITS that the advertisement mentions? (Not features, but BENEFITS)
– Which type(s) of appeals are used in each of the two ads logos, ethos, and/or pathos? Describe the type(s) of appeal and evaluate their effectiveness.
– Finally, how effective do you feel each advertisement is at motivating you to want to buy this product? Explain your response.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Analyzing Advertising Sales Messages first appeared on nursing writers.