Team Membersâ€ Names:
MGT 330: In-Class Team Assignment #8
â€œFive Starâ€ Case Study Questions
1. What do you see as the major strengths and weaknesses in the feedback control system used in the schools in this case study? Come up with two strengths and two weaknesses.
2. What two changes would you recommend to overcome the weaknesses and improve the feedback control system?
3. Do you believe using a â€œ1â€“5â€ grading system by principals and master teachers a valuable part of a feedback control system for teachers? Why or why not?
4. How might the state control the accuracy of principals who are conducting teacher evaluations? Make one suggestion.
Are We a Team Case Study Questions
1. What type of team does the new CIO have? Would you consider the team functional or dysfunctional? Cite two examples from the case study to support your answer.
2. What do you see as two key problems with the team? If you were Jenny McConnell, how would you address these problems?
3. How do you think that the team evolved to this low level of cooperation and cohesiveness? Explain.
4. What three suggestions would you make to the CIO to help her turn this collection of individual regional and department heads into a top-performing team?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post answer the simple case study questions appeared first on Quality Nursing Writers.