• you will write a mini-scientific literature review. It is mini because you will only be reviewing two sources.
Topic : DKA(Diabetic Ketoacidosis): treatment protocols
Remember, in a scientific review, focus your analysis on author’s hypothesis (thesis), scientific method used in the research, and the results of the study presented. In a scientific literature review, the reviewer (you) identifies what he/she perceives as the strengths and weaknesses of the study, and analyzes the author’s findings and conclusions.
For this review, be sure to:
• Select two relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
• Present a thorough literature review of both articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
• Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
• Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read.
• Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
• Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
• Provide a strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research.
• Use proper APA format with proper citations.
Your literature review should be 2–3 pages in length. Remember, you will need to use APA formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page.