Module 3 – SLP InstructionsMARKET STRUCTURES
Describe the dominant characteristics of the industry in which your company operates, addressing the following questions: My Company is M & T Bank (MTB)
• Who are your main competitors?
• Are they significant barriers to entry?
• What is your company’s market share?
• What is the market share of your main competitors?
• What is the four-firm concentration ratio in your industry?
Over time, has this ratio increased, decreased, or remained constant?
• Is your company a military contractor? If so, how are prices
• Based on your previous answer, is your industry moving more
in the direction of competition or is it moving more in the direction of market power?
SLP Assignment Expectations
In the Module 3 SLP Assignment, you are expected to:
• Describe the purpose of the paper and provide a conclusion.
• Present information in a professional manner.
• Answer the SLP Assignment question clearly and provide necessary details.
• Write clearly and correctly—that is, no poor sentence structure, no spelling and grammar mistakes, and no run-on sentences.
• Provide citations to support your argument and place references on a separate page. (All the sources that you listed in the references section must be cited in the paper.) Use APA format to provide citations and references [https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/].
• Type and double-space the paper.
Whenever appropriate, please use Excel to show supporting computations in an appendix, present economic information in tables, and use the data to answer follow-up question