The appropriateness of ‘Lean’ in international supply chain
please follow the instruction to avoid revision,
Question or Expectations:
compare and contrast researchers’ View and opinions concerned with the issue of Lean and internationalisation.
* What is meant by Lean,
*Criticisms of Lean,
* Alternative models, frameworks? Critique of alternatives
* Defense of Lean, Critique of the defense, Critique of the Critique
You are required to conduct a literature review. Need to show you have researched the viewpoint from multiple sides of debate.
Assignment instructions to pass:
*Need to demonstrate an in-depth study of the topic has been undertaken.
* Range of sources- include books, journal articles, business news articles
* Up to date sources (2013-2015) have been used as well as past research.
Critical evaluation :
*Need to critically evaluate the literature .
* Compare and contrast researchers views and findings, after every point asks yourself however or but
* Research the contrary argument.
* This is what identifies this as your work as a researcher
* Discuss advantages and disadvantages and offer a balanced discussion
* Evaluate the evidence.
* Utilise both academic and practitioner perceptions
* Show ability to relate concepts and ideas to actual examples
* The assignment needs to flow well
* Referencing all research materials, stick to one format for referencing
* reference every point needs referencing
* Write in the 3rd person.
1/ the assignment must be 3000 words strictly 3000 words +/- i will be penalised if it falls outside this boundary.
2/ Word processed, Time New Roman font size 12 double-spaced.