Applied Leadership Assessment
Assignment is a comprehensive assessment of individual leadership within an organization of the student’s choice. Drawing from previous weeks’ readings, videos, and discussions, students will assess an individual in a leadership role.
Your assessment project should include but is not limited to the following:
· Brief overview of the organization (background and history)
· Leadership hierarchy (organizational structure)
· Introduction of the leader being assessed in this project
· Analysis of leadership style(s) to include appropriate theoretical and conceptual support for assumptions and observations (provide supporting research and citations)
· Critique of leader strengths and challenges
· Recommendations for leadership development
· Summary and conclusion
Presentation of project may be submitted in one of the following formats:
· Paper (min. 10-max. 20 pages), APA format required, minimum 10 references.