· Review the resources concerning Asperger Syndrome.
Using evidence-based research, design and develop a Parent Guide for Asperger Syndrome including the following:
· Signs and symptoms
· How the disorder is diagnosed
· Treatment options
Provide a minimum of three academic references.
American Nurses Association. (2014). Psychiatric-mental health nursing: Scope and standards of practice (2nd ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
- Standard 5E “Pharmacological, Biological and Integrative Therapies” (page 59)
American Psychiatric Association. (2013). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (5th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
- “Neurodevelopmental Disorders”
o “Intellectual Disabilities”
o “Communication Disorders”
- “Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders”
Sadock, B. J., Sadock, V. A., & Ruiz, P. (2014). Kaplan & Sadock’s synopsis of psychiatry: Behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry (11th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Chapter 3, “Contributions of the Sociocultural Sciences” (pp. 131–150)
- Chapter 31, “Child Psychiatry” (pp. 1152–1181, 1244–1253)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Asperger Syndrome appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.