Assignment: Exploring Sea Level Rise
The oceans and the atmosphere are intricately connected and each one affects the other. One way they are connected is through the relationship between global warming and melting of sea ice and the polar ice sheets. This activity will help you visualize how the melting of sea ice and polar ice can affect global sea levels. Use the following interactive to complete the procedures as described below.
- Add some ice cubes to the bowl labeled A.
- Place the flat rock in the bowl labeled B. Place some ice cubes on top of the rock. They should not be contacting the water.
- Mark the top of the water level in each bowl.
- Wait for the ice to melt in each case and observe the water levels in the two bowls. Record your results.
In a brief essay or podcast, explain the answers to the following questions. Base your answers on what you learned in the activity above.
- How do you think the melting of polar ice in its various forms will effect the sea level?
- Will melting sea ice change the water level? Why or why not?
- Will polar ice sheet melting change the water level? Why or why not?
Please submit essay or podcast to the Assignment: Exploring Sea Level Rise assignment link for grading. For more information on how this assignment will be graded, review the Assignment: Exploring Sea Level Rise Rubric.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post assigment exploring sea level rise appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.