Abstract (250 words or less) III. Introduction Make sure to include the following: a) why is this topic important to researchers and practitioners b) what support is there in the literature for why this topic is important c) what are the historical conclusions that have been drawn about this topic d) what are the research and practical implications of this topic The introduction should be written after the literature review and serve as an executive summary for the paper. II. Literature Review a. Define the key concepts in the topic b. Elaborate on the need for these concepts to be explored c. Elaborate on what has been said in the literature regarding the concepts d. 75% of your references should be academic journals, the other 25% should be books, magazines, newspaper articles. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source. III. Conclusion In summary format, discuss the major findings that surfaced during the literature review. Any personal opinions you have should be supported by literature reviewed in the paper. IV

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Abstract (250 words or less) III. Introduction Make sure to include the following: a) why is this topic important to researchers and practitioners b) what support is there in the literature for why this topic is important c) what are the historical conclusions that have been drawn about this topic d) what are the research and practical implications of this topic The introduction should be written after the literature review and serve as an executive summary for the paper. II. Literature Review a. Define the key concepts in the topic b. Elaborate on the need for these concepts to be explored c. Elaborate on what has been said in the literature regarding the concepts d. 75% of your references should be academic journals, the other 25% should be books, magazines, newspaper articles. Wikipedia is not an acceptable source. III. Conclusion In summary format, discuss the major findings that surfaced during the literature review. Any personal opinions you have should be supported by literature reviewed in the paper. IV

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *