Answer the questions below and submit your assignment using the link above.
- Give an example of a good practice for each of the following: Preparing for an audio conference, hosting an audio conference, and participating in an audio conference.
- Discuss one approach for successfully completing each of the following steps in setting up a video conference: Planning, hosting, and participating.
- Describe three characteristics of online web conference meetings that distinguish them from other conference meetings.
- Compare the use of emails to the use of a virtual conference room, giving at least two examples of how a real-life experience can be improved.
- Explain how the use of a standard project management software tool, such as a scheduling tool, supports a specialized project management task.