The biggest ethical issue faced as an Ultra-Sound Service Provider Ethical Issues
- Focus your paper on the connection between your topic and ethics theory. You must use your approved topic.
- You must support your views. While your opinions are important, they are not sufficient for a discussion for this type of paper. The academic connections are crucial.
- The paper should be a minimum 5 pages in length (not including the title and reference page).
- The paper should follow APA 6th Edition guidelines for all formatting:
- 1” margins
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Use your full-sentence outline to build the paper. This creates the blueprint for the final paper.
- The paper should have the following sections:
- Introduction: State what you are going to tell me in the body of the paper. This is a synopsis of the point of the paper. The thesis statement resides here.
- Body of the paper: This is the place where you pull your research together and develop your points. It should include:
- An overview of the ethics theory you are using.
- A connection of the theory to your topic.
- A discussion about the impact of the topic and theory.
- Conclusion: Restate what you have told me. This is your last opportunity to make your point, answer your question, or argue a perspective.
Don’t forget the importance of the transitions between paragraphs and sections. I should be able to read the last sentence of one paragraph and the first sentence of the next paragraph and see the connection. HINT: This is a good way to test whether you have effective transitions