PowerPoint / Prezi Presentation, Due Friday, no more than 12 slides. 1. Learning Objective: Analyze and develop a framework for sustainability using the triple bottom line (people, planet and profit). 2. Learning Objective: Execute a business plan for an identified new business venture The Presentation that you will be making to the business or investor group describing and seeking approval. (Like the paper that you wrote for me)
All chapters 1-15 of text in preparation for presentation. –Barringer, B. R., & Ireland, R. D. (2015). Entrepreneurship: successfully launching new ventures(5th ed.). Harlow, Essex: Pearson.
- Apply collaborative leadership models to establish a new venture.
- Understand the challenges of operating, growing and ending a business.
- Understand the legal requirements of starting a business.
- Execute a business plan for an identified new business venture
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Recognizing Opportunities and Generating Ideas
- Feasibility Analysis
- Writing a Business Plan
- Industry and Competitor Analysis
- Preparing the Proper Ethical and Legal Foundation
- Assessing a New Venture’s Financial Strength and Viability
- Getting Financing or Funding
- Unique Marketing Issues
- The Importance of Intellectual Property
- Preparing for and Evaluating the Challenges of Growth
- Strategies for Firm Growth