Select a target market from one of the following nations and select a product to export to that nation from the product list provided.
Australian Music Artists “The Rubens” nominated for Triple J’s Australian Album of the year for 2015 “Hoops” (watch the “Hoops” video clip: https://youtu.be/LFBe_wP2_gw)
Australian Fresh Fruit (Mangoes for example)
1. In your assignment you are to conduct a strategic analysis of the:
Social/Cultural environments of your chosen target market.
2. Develop a brief competition analysis for your products’ key competition within the country (include at least 3 key competitors in your discussion).
3. Provide recommendations for the following key strategies:
Pricing strategy (what price should your company set and how)
Distribution (what is the key distribution strategy for your product)
Promotion (provide an overview of the principle promotion strategy and communication vehicle to be used).
You are expected to read widely to support your analysis and justify your recommendations. You must include at least 10 references to support your ideas. I suggest you use the University library database and Google Scholar to find journal articles. Remember to reference them in-text as you use them and add them immediately to your reference list. You must use APA Referencing and if using Endnote, you need to download and use the latest version.
Note that this is a business report.
Executive Summary 10
Introduction to topic 5
1. Strategic analysis of the: Economic, Political and Social/Cultural environments of chosen target market 20
2. Competition analysis for your products’ key competition 10
3. Provide recommendations for the key strategies: Pricing strategy (what price should your company set and how); Distribution (what is the key distribution strategy for your product); Promotion (provide an overview of the principle promotion strategy and communication vehicle to be used). 20
Correct referencing both in-text as well as in the reference list using APA Referencing; Professional presentation: no spelling or grammar errors, under word limit, English expression of a high standard……..