COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING CARE PLAN
As part of this course, you are to present a community health-nursing care plan based on the findings from your windshield survey, epidemiology presentation and family assessment (attached in this assignment message)
1. Review chapter 2 Power Point presentation that you can find in the lecture tab of the blackboard or attached in this assignment message. Pay special attention to slides number 7 thru 11 (Using the nursing process for the community).
2. Based on your windshield survey observations, epidemiology presentation and/or family health assessment identify 5 community health issues/problems, formulate the diagnosis and develop a nursing plan of care.
3. Planning and prioritization phase must be include in the plan.
4. Refer to BOX 2-6 on page 42 of our class textbook for guidance (attached in this assignment message).
5. Submit plan of care in a Power Point presentation format
6 Thee scholarly evidence-based references are required to sustain your planning and interventions (class textbook does not count)
Total points: 50
Community nursing health care plans are not similar to the care plans that we are accustomed to develop in hospital setting, planning and interventions take a different approach.
In the files attached you will find the:
? windshield survey observations, epidemiology presentation and family health assessment ? ,
? chapter 2 Power Point presentation ( Pay special attention to slides number 7 thru 11 (Using the nursing process for the community)? ,
? BOX2-6 on page 42 of our class textbook for guidance ?.
Please, follow every point of the assignment, do not miss any point, no simple and SHORT answers, I need an A +. Follow the instructions of the ? chapter 2 Power Point ? , ? box 2-6 on page 42 ? , and from 1 to 6 of the assignment instructions attached .