Conservation of biology
4-6 page research paper about Whooping/ sandhill crane.
I want one page or so will discuss a description for whooping/sandhill crane (the general biology/ecology) such as:
· His Habitat and where he found
· What he eat and diet
· How he lives, in groups or individual
The majority of the paper will deal with its status, the reasons it is endangered, and management strategies.
Research Project Guidelines
1. Keep the paper short (between 1200 and 1800 words)
2. Use at least six sources, no more than one of which may be a web page. If you use a web page, it must be from a government agency, a university, or another “authoritative” source. An “edu” or “org” and No Wikipedia, etc.
3. Employ the citation style of the Council of Science Editors
4. Do not employ direct quotes
5. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.
6. Cited or reference section which will be in a separate page