Creating a website using html.
– Assignment (Due the Last Week of Class)
o Create a finished web site for a small business or non-profit organization. The Site must include a minimum of 5 HTML web pages. All files must include:
· Well formed, valid code
· Consistent layout and format
· Thoughtful content and context
· CSS layout techniques (no table page layouts)
· CSS text and element formatting techniques
· Comments to indicate major page elements and sections, script purposes, etc.
o At least one web form for users to provide data or feedback that includes a user input validation feature. Output to the screen is acceptable.
o [Optional] One valid XML file used to present some type of structured data (counts as one of the five required pages).
– Project Presentation (Last Week of Class)
You must be prepared to present your finished web site to the class Week 6. Your presentation must include:
A review of the original proposal
A review of the techniques you used to achieve your page layout(s).
A walk-through of each page and feature of the web site and explanation of how you achieved it
A review of the difficulties you faced and how you overcame them
The presentation should be between 10 and 15 minutes including answering questions from the class at the end
Be prepared to answer questions from other students and the instructor