Choose one major economic act enforced against the colonies by the British Crown prior to war, and cover the following:
– Describe the role, reason, and impact of the act on the colonies.
– Identify the arguments for/against the act by persons in the colonies.
– Identify major actions by the colonies in reaction to your selected act.
– How did this act increase or decrease fears of an overbearing central government?
– What was the nature of the colonial government under crown authority?
– Answer and defend your perspective on the following: “Was this particular act an inevitable catalyst for the eventual war?”
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
– must have a minimum of 12 slides, not including title or reference slides;
– must have a maximum six pictures total-focus needs to be on content;
– must include a title page identifying your chosen act;
– must include at least one selection from a CSU Online Library database, such as the American History and Life database that is used as research of the event and views of the time; and
– must include citations throughout, and a reference page at the end identifying any sources used per 6th edition APA format.