IP Security and Attacks
Based on your understanding of networking concepts, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document answering the following:
- Describe ‘The Three Principles of IP Security’.
- Cite references as well as a detailed explanation for the same.
- Explain how you would as an employee of a company practice those principles.
- Describe ‘Typical IP Attacks’ that happen in networks around the world.
- Cite references for three different types of attacks that occurred recently (with current and past year) in the news.
- Explain how the attack occurred and what was needed to remedy the situation.
- Using the South University Online Library or the Internet describe security policies that would enable you to detail a security policy defensive enough for your company to integrate and adhere.
- Embed a Visio or Word canvas diagram of the network architecture which you will use to supplement your security policy.