Diabetes mellitus in African Americans
1. Introduction: Introduction of topics. Provide rationales from the literature, including relevant statistically data
2. Review of literature: Cite 10 sources of literature relations to diabetes mellitus in African American and include: incidence, morbidity, mortality; risk factors; social aspects; cultural aspects; economical aspects; prevention; community mode of intervention; literature from U.S professional journals and books must be 5 years or less!
3. Summary: Summarize major point of literature review.
4. Conclusion: include personal belief of issues.
5. Recommendation: make a recommendation for potential, creative interventions within the Tulsa, Oklahoma community.
6. Reference page. Apa format.
INCLUDE ALL RESOURCES USED. Sends all journal used for this paper.