Review objective and description. Follow and answers all questions in Part 1. 1-6 and Part 2. 1-5. Use attached Sample, Grade Rubric.
Unit 1 Individual Project Leading Educational Organizations
Compare and contrast management and leadership
Assess the impact of personal leadership style on the organizational vision and environment of educational organizations
The four functions of Management are planning, organizing, leading, and controlling. The three traditional roles of Management are interpersonal, informational, and decisional. While Management focuses on efficient use of resources, Leadership focuses on the organizations direction and purpose.
Part 1. In this assignment, you will create a 16 slides PowerPoint presentation that analyzes the connections between Management and Leadership.
1. Using the internet resources create a 16 slides PowerPoint presentation that will:
2. Compare and contrast management versus leadership
3. Describe management and leadership styles
4. Discuss the role, process, and types of budgeting
5. Assess the impact of personal leadership style on organizational vision and environment of educational organizations
6. Support your analysis with peer reviewed academic sources being sure to use citations within the slide view and aligning with a final reference slide.
Part 2. Additional guidelines for effective PowerPoint presentations include the following:
1. Use brief bullet points and Professional Style.
2. Use an easily readable font.
3. Use graphics to support your content and add interest
4. Use the Notes section for your complete presentation script (what you will say when each slide is shown).
5. Proofread for grammatical errors.