ProQuest Dissertations Theses (formerly referred to as Digital Dissertations) enables users to think about dissertations and theses from over 1,000 United states . States and European universities.
Titles inside the CIC institutions printed 1997 to provide can be found totally free to current U of M students, staff, and faculty:
- College of Minnesota
- Indiana College
- Michigan Condition College
- Northwestern College
- Ohio Condition College
- Pennsylvania Condition College
- Purdue College
- College of Chicago
- College of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- College of Illinois, Chicago
- College of Iowa
- College of Michigan
- College of Nebraska, Lincoln subsequently subsequently subsequently
- College of Wisconsin, Madison
To understand full text works, you can even examine the “Limit leads to: Full text documents only” box inside Proquest Dissertations Theses, to consider the disposable DOWNLOAD button. Alternatively, you may look a subset within the PDT database known as Dissertations Theses @ CIC Institutions (using the “Databases selected” menu).
Be aware that very recent U of M dissertations might not can be found in ProQuest until a couple of days carrying out a MNCAT record for the thesis seems. For dissertations business institutions, the first twenty-four pages might be proven totally free.
Borrowing options: You can request financing in the dissertation while using the College Libraries Interlibrary Loan Web form or WorldCat .
To get involved with a dissertation through Interlibrary Loan:
Using Proquest Digital Dissertations
- Identify the citation in Proquest Digital Dissertations
- Inside the Interlibrary Loan page, login for that ILLiad account. New users can get single-time registration to construct a foreign exchange account.
- Click Request a Thesis
- Complete the shape. Would be the Digital Dissertations publication number (AAT. )
- Click Submit Request. A confirmation message look. Note: Generally, just the granting institution holds a duplicate within the dissertation. When the item is at stock, print dissertations inside a Big Ten Library will arrive within of the week. When the item happens elsewhere, it might take a couple of days. You’ll be notified when the material doesn’t circulate or possibly it’s already examined. ILL cannot recall dissertations.
- From College Libraries site select Catalogs
- Search by author, title, or keyword select record
- Click Interlibrary Loan/ILLiad (found below Have This Item)
- Sign up for the ILLiad account
- Click Submit Request. A confirmation message look
- via Proquest Digital Dissertations: whenever you locate the citation, make use of the OrderNow function. Prices vary according to format.
- via Dissertation Express (for individual researchers): disexpress.umi.com/
- from UMI Dissertation Hotline, call 800-521-3042