Research the case study “Diversity as Strategy: IBM and the Leadership of Louis Gerstner.” Answer the questions below and be sure to use a separate paragraph for each question.
- IBM created eight task forces (also called Employee Resource Groups) to enhance diversity within the organization. Which constituencies do these task forces represent? What was the purpose of the task forces? Did they help IBM manage diversity? How?
- Lou Gerstner said: “We made diversity a market-based issue…It’s about understanding our markets, which are diverse and multicultural.” What implications does this statement have for IBM’s marketing strategy?
- Describe how IBM has focused extensively on people with disabilities both internally with their own employees and externally with their products and customers. What impact has this approach had on IBM?
- Describe IBM’s four “pillars of change.” How have these pillars affected IBM and its diverse employees? This assignment must be completed no later than Thursday, 7/24 by noon EST. Thanks!!!
- CLICK HERE TO GET THIS PAPER WRITTEN