After completing your Module 6 Readings and Lessons, visit TED.com (Links to an external site.). According to its website, TED is “a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment, and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world” (Source (Links to an external site.)). Browse TED.com and identify one presentation that applies the best practices of an effective speech as identified in Resonate and in Treasure’s video.
In this discussion forum, complete the following:
- Post a link to the TED Talk presentation you watched.
- Below this link, explain how the TED Talk you watched creates meaningful content
- Explain how this TED Talk utilizes structure to reveal insights .
- Explain how this TED Talk delivers something the audience will always remember
- Explain how this TED Talk embodies the concepts covered in the video lessons from Chris Anderson and Julian Treasure