Write an intro about muti-vitamins (include points down below)
-everyone takes, or is instructed to take, multi vitamins
-but are they really necessary, do they actually benefit our health/add to our diets?
-should people be taking them, or is it just a way for companies to make money. Should people be getting the vitamins that they need from daily multivitamins, or from food? ELABORATE WITH YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE .
-THESIS: through a combination of my knowledge on multivitamins and my personal experience, I believe that multivitamins are necessary as supplements to one’s daily diet: gives your energy, allows you to have a healthy diet given our busy lifestyles.
+end introduction with three reasons, based no what your three body paragraphs will be which are down below. At the end of intro state (“ this paper will talk about … … … “)
Paragraphs: for each: have a topic sentence, and then make sure the paragraph focuses on that topic. Last sentence should conclude what you discussed in that topic and tie it back to your thesis.
PARAGRAPH ONE: time: taking a pill saves time- people don’t have time to research how to get all of their vitamins from food alone. Busy lives
PARAGRAPH TWO: money: how to select brands of vitamins- so many out there. “Natural” vitamins, advice from doctors (evaluate these aspects). Talk about cheap and expensive multi vitamins and if they do the same thing.
PARAGRAPH THREE: difference between getting vitamins from pills vs. food. Vitamins replacing food = acceptable or does not give you the same nutrients??
State the 3 reasons from the 3 paragraphs and say why you agree with taken multi-vitamins and why they are good for your health. Restate the thesis. Write one or two cons of vitamins, but then state the positive and say why they are important to the health of this genereation.. ( beacause we are busy with school , work, families etc..)
REMEMBER THIS ESSAY HAS TO BE IN A DEDUCTIVE FORMAT.
Please find 3 articles ( none older than 2011) that talk about how taking pills save time, how to select the brand of vitamins since there are so many out there, and the difference between getting vitamins from pills vs food. * PLEASE ATTACH THE ARTICLES TO THE PAPER, BECAUSE MY PROF WANTS THEM*
Find two books that talk about multi vitamins and put information from books into the 3 Paragraphs… please do the in text citations properly, because my professor is really strict on MLA. Also the books cannot be older than 2009 and I should be able to find the books at a local library because, he wants to see where I got my information from. So if you could provide me the books name and everything that would be great. should be a well- known book on multi-vitamins.
– PLEASE PARAPHRASE my prof will fail the whole essay if its not paraphrased
– Please do in text MLA citations properly as well as the “ works cited” list
– In paragraph one talk about why multi vitamins are important especially to university students ( if you could find an article on that, that would be great)
– Paragraph two talk about brands only IN CANADA.
– Paragraph three talk about pills vs food and if you get the same nutrients from pills
– Relate every paragraph back to the thesis
– Essay has to be in a deductive format
– This is an English class so be good at the grammar because my prof Is really picky about that
– Try to use “ I” statements as little as possible
– At the end say ( to conclude research has shown the importance of multi-vitamins there fore we should take them…. )
– DO IN TEXT CITATIONS alot in each paragraph so it actually looks like a research paper
– and please do not plagiarize.
– remember to attach the articles