ALL BULLET POINTS MUT BE LISTED IN PRESENTATION AND ANSWERED. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM. IF THIS IS NOT DONE, A REFUND WILL BE THE RESULTS. LAST BULLET POINT NEEDED IN IN PRESENTATION, DISCUSS A KEY POINT ABOUT ETHICS IN PRESENTATION. I WILL MAKE THE DISCUSSION WITH TEAM. Create a 13- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you address the following:
- What role does ethics play in creating and guiding policy in the criminal justice system?
- What role does ethics play in the enforcement of laws?
- How does ethical enforcement relate to the role of investigating and combating terrorism?
- Is torture ethical in terrorism investigations? What if it saves hundreds of lives?
- How will ethics play into the future of law enforcement and related decision making?
- Should there be mandatory ethics courses? Why or why not? If so, how often should they be attended?
- Are there any police departments currently requiring mandatory ethics training on an annual basis? If so, what departments?
- What was one of the key points made during your collaborative group discussion this week?
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.