From the video: “Forget the pecking order at work” IDENTIFY an issue/argument that you wish to address and write about.
- Prepare a written argument and resolution of the issue, to include proposals or recommendation.
Write 1500 words of arguments and the issues/problems about the managing people based on the video.
Write the other 1500 words about proposal or recommendations that will solve the issues/problems. For examples; find theory or method on how to manage employees on the businesses, how to make employees work more productive, how employees can help each other in the office, etc. List down proposal or recommendations that can be presented.
No more than 3000 words & not less than 2900 words
INTRODUCTION – write briefly about the topic of the video, highlight the main idea, explain what the essay is going to tell.
BODY – the issue of managing people in business/company, put argument about the topic, resolution of the issue, explain how high knowledge employee might not as good as the standard ones, put some theories about the MANAGING ETHICS INTERNALLY and everything that related to the managing people in the business and still related to the topic of the video.
Write a proposals or recommendation that related to the topic of the video, the video is about managing ethics internally within some businesses and companies, so put some examples on how to manage people and make them be more productive for the company by some frameworks or theories. What kind of frameworks or theories that company needs to implement it to its business, so that employees can reach their limits?
References APA (10 or more references needed, put thevideo as one of the rederence, no Wikipedia and Blog)
P.S: Please write proposals or recommendation in a form of an essay and remember that the proposals will soon be presented on a presentation. So please make it as reasonable and based on example and well researched, find information that may support the proposals.
GRADING SCHEME (IMPORTANT!!)
- background, aims & objectives presented.
- Presentation of supporting literature and other academic materials.
- analysis of external influences and impact
- sound and logical interpretation of business data
- ability to synthesize ideas/issues/arguments
- application of business theories and concepts
- ability to transform issues/arguments/resolutions into proposals and recommendations
- reasonable/viable proposition/recommendation