The purpose of this Assignment is for you to evaluate the impact of globalization on the value chain by applying elements from the Contemporary Value Chain model and additional decision-making factors.
2. In your paper, address the following requirements using the directions included within the Unit 4 Assignment template.
3. Write your paper using third person perspective (do not use first or second person pronouns; (e.g. “I”, “me”, “you”, “we”).
4. In your paper, apply the 21 elements from the Contemporary Value Chain model, plus additional decision-making factors (all listed below) to evaluate the impact of globalization on a value chain. Here is the list of considerations that need to be addressed in the paper; all are related to the ultimate goal to earn customer value (includes customer delight and profitability). Within each element, describe what decisions may need to be made, for what reason, by whom, for what reason and how the elements are interrelated.
21 Value Chain Elements
2. Competitive advantage
3. Corporate social responsibility
5. Customer need
6. External resources
9. Idea generation
10. Information management
13. People – human resources
14. People – customers
15. People – shareholders
16. Political (external)
17. Political (internal)
18. Product development
20. Supply chain management
21. Technological considerations.
6. Include a conclusion summarizing the paper’s content without introducing any new information.
7. Support your response’s content with at least three separate applied and cited references. Accepted sources are: Library article(s) and your textbook. No other internet references are acceptable for the Unit 4 Assignment. Apply and cite no more than one referenced sentence per paragraph. Not every paragraph requires use of a reference; originality is appreciated. Use APA in-text citations within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting.
8. Proofread your paper, confirm correct APA formatting, run spell check and grammar check, and proofread again.