What roles do heredity and environment play in a) physical health, b) intelligence and c) personality?
March 23, 2018
What roles does our participation in the social world have on our cognitive, social, emotional, and personality development?
March 23, 2018
- Describe three ways in which culture can influence the way an individual thinks, feels and behaves towards others.
- Describe three elements of self-concept that affect an individual’s behavior towards others.
- Describe how goals become a form of behavior control. How do the concepts of goal-setting and goal-pursuit affect one’s ability for self-control and guide behaviors?
- What does Zimbardo mean by the Lucifer Effect (see Video on Moodle)? What does this suggest about the situational context as a determinant of social behavior? Give an example of each as it regards to social behavior.
- I have said several times that “Culture” +” Self” influence “Attitudes” which, in turn, influences “Behavior”. Explain.
Read the article, “New Directions in Goal-Setting Theory” by Edwin Locke and Gary Latham. Answer the following:
- What are the four mediators of the relationship between goals and performance? (10pts)
- How do you think one’s goal progress can affect their affect/emotion and, ultimately, relationships with others? (10pts)
How do you think subconscious goals can affect behavior? (5pts)
- What are some of the explanations for cognitive dissonance…having contradictory beliefs simultaneously?
“Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!”
error: Content is protected !!