The paper must be problem-type and written in accordance with the rules of writing scientific papers and should, in principle, have about 16 pages. Paper should be structured according to the following example:
- Identification of entity (name, historical data, statistical indicators, infrastructure, structure, characteristics, other available data).
2. The current recognition and application of the concept of sustainability (the presence of sustainability and environmental awareness in the mission, vision, objectives, advertising messages and other means of communication. The partnerships with environmental organizations, activities and actions aimed at preserving the environment and emphasis on environmental awareness, studies status and impact on the environment. International standards related to sustainable business / activities and / or awards for achievements in environmental protection)
- Analysis of factors (preconditions) that influence the introduction of Sustainable Marketing
3.1. Target groups (users / consumers / customers / guests and their characteristics, requirements, needs in terms of environmental and social awareness)
3.2. Competition (levels and aspects of implementation of sustainable marketing of major competitors, subjects and strategies that presents examples of best practice of sustainable marketing in the sector and / or outside (benchmarking))
3.3. Partners, vendors, legislation (laws, norms, regulations, incentives and pressures of stakeholders for sustainable business / action)
3.4. Resources (financial, human resources, infrastructure, natural)
3.5. Other factors of the macro-environment (economic, political and technological conditions and influences).
- Proposals strategy of introducing sustainable marketing (existing and / or new markets / segments, redefining marketing program (product, price, distribution, promotion), new partners, redefining the mission, vision, goals, and other characteristics. The advantages and disadvantages of particular strategies and approach to the introduction of sustainable marketing.)
- Concluding remarks (future of the observed subject and of the market in which it preforms, rating perspective in implementation of the concept of sustainability).