INTRODUCTION TO NETWORKS
Discussion Question (Minimum 300 words each one)
1. What is your preferred method of remote access authentication? Why is this selection better than the others? Does your solution address security and risk concerns? Explain.
1. This week we will focus on understanding inheritance and polymorphism in Java. What is the relationship between superclass’s and subclasses in inheritance? Provide an example code segment in Java that illustrates inheritance and describe the superclass/subclass relationship. After your initial post, respond to at least two peers in this discussion
1. Your organization is in the process of migrating to a newer enterprise resource planning application. You have an option to implement it on Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012. As a new employee who has experience with Windows Server 2012, you’ve been tasked with determining why the company should implement the application on Server 2012. Which features of Server 2012 would you choose to present and why?
1. Describe how to pass a structure variable to a procedure and also how to store a structure variable in an array. Provide an example of each to demonstrate your understanding. Then, in your response posts, provide constructive critiques of the examples provided by your classmates
1. You work for a healthcare company that processes insurance payments. Your company is developing an application that can accept payments over the internet. The payment information will be stored in a database. As part of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), your organization needs to secure sensitive data. You have been tasked to recommend security measures for the systems. What mechanisms would you implement for connections, users, and data? Why?
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT
1. What is a project, and what are its main attributes? How is a project different from what most people do in their day-to-day jobs? What the triple constraint is as applies to IT projects? What other factors affect a project?