1. Explain why you have chosen to write about this particular topic. In other words, what
is the rationale for the topic, or what relevance does it have for you or the course?
2. Identify and explain the economic concept, model or theory that you believe is
especially applicable to the topic you have selected. Be sure you are very thorough in
explaining the concept, theory or model that you are focusing on.
3. Be sure to address alternative views or theories after a scholarly review of the
4. Pay attention to clarity of thought and organization and use effective prose.
5. In conclusion, state your position, and identify at least one important insight that you
have gained from reflecting on and writing about this topic, issue or problem.
6. When writing your narrative, make certain that you check your grammar and spelling.
Include , an introduction, conclusion,
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!