Other Required Elements:
- Include academic research to support your ideas
- Consider/Define the Law of demand and the determinants of demand
- Consider/Define the Law of supply and the determinants of supply
- Describe Market Efficiency in Economics, not in Finance (find a source for Pareto Optimality if you need help). As part of this discussion, identify productive and allocative efficiency and in what kind of market they are optimal. Is your real world experience in such a market?
- Explain surplus and shortage, explain their role in the movement from one market equilibrium point to another, and be sure to identify them in the graph(s) you provide.
- Deliver the content in no more than a 700-word paper, OR 7- to 10-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, OR a 2- to 3-minute video (Please choose one of these choices, not all three), If you choose a PPT presentation, understand that you will need to use the “Speaker Notes” section to broaden and deepen the “bullet points” you use in your slides. If you contemplate a video, understand that a voice over in a 2-3 minute video will be insufficient to fully address the assignment elements so you will have to append an expanded written “script” that goes beyond the voice over.
- Use University of Phoenix Material: Appendix A or other sources (for example, Excel) to create graphs illustrating the movement between the two equilibrium points and showing the shortages or surpluses — and include this
in the body of the assignment linked with your description of the process of movement between equilibrium points.
- Your assignment is consistent with APA guidelines.