Programme Title: MA Fashion Business
Learning outcomes to be assessed through this work
- Critically examine the complexities of buying and merchandising contexts to inform innovative decision-making in response to multifaceted problems and unpredictable situations.
- Develop unique and innovative range plans balancing the complexities of design, creativity, the commercial context and supply chain dynamics.
This unit will embed the creative and analytical understanding acquired in Planning on a strategic sourcing context. Students will resolve multifaceted business-led problems and drive competitive advantage.
– for workout (gym) and also can be worn after workout (Athleisure)
In line with your chosen theme; prepare a presentation of possible end use applications that will form a project purchasing plan.
The scenario should present a particular consumer focus and strategic development requirements.
Your research and presentation will demonstrate your ability to evaluate business data and propose strategic product and sourcing solutions to accommodate the development of a future facing and financially viable range.
You will present your business scenario and the range development possibilities; you must include a consideration of product sourcing, design and supply chain in relation to the viability of purchasing this range
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE WRITER:
– focus more on UK and European market side
– include images, charts
– consider – market analysis, consumer analysis, cost analysis, consumer profile, target market, cost analysis, competitor analysis, production and sourcing,
– can create own tables
– Harvard referencing style