A case analysis write-up should be a three-page, double space, type-written, 12pts font .you have to read the case first, In the case analysis you have to answer the questions (I will provide the question below.) . The criteria for grading individual written case analyses include:
Ability to identify and describe critical problems/issues
- Depth of thoughts in addressing each one of the assigned questions.
- Use of appropriate theoretical knowledge to disentangle the issues being presented.
- Presenting realistic, workable, well-supported conclusions.
- Use of good communication skills.
- Evidence of adequate preparation and display of professional attitude and approach.
Did Jung’s strategy fit the situation? Why or why not? Does McCoy’s strategy fit the current situation? Explain your answer. What suggestions can be derived from the analysis to enhance McCoy’s strategic plans?
Discuss Avon’s decision to retain Jung as the chairman of the board. Do you believe this is a good decision? What is the potential downside of keeping the former CEO in this leadership role?