Final Project: Personal Skills Inventory
This week, you will submit your complete Final Project.
- Review the Final Project Description as needed.
- Review the Personal Skills Inventory Worksheet as needed.
- Read the Walden University Student Handbook listed in the Week 6 Learning Resources area.
- Read the Week 6 Final Project Resource documents located in the Week 6 resources.
- The readings and assignments about social networking and technology lend themselves to the following sections:
- Technology/computer skills
- Social networking skills
- To assist you with the social networking section of the Final Project:
- Review the sample map of a personal network in the Learning Resources.
- Map your own personal and professional social networks and communities. Be sure to include your new Walden connections.
- Think about the people and resources in your personal network. Where is your network strong? Where can it be increased or strengthened? How might you accomplish this?
- Review the Final Project Part 2 Rubric.
To complete the Final Project Assignment:
- Complete Part 1 of the Final project, which includes all six sections of the Personal Skills Inventory Worksheet, and submit it to the proper submission link below.
- Complete the Communication Skills essay described in the Final Project Description. This essay should be at least 750 words in length and cover all the questions listed about your face-to-face and online communication skills. Submit this essay to the Turnitin submission link below.
- Please note that there are TWO submission links, one for each part of this final project.