After watching the TED Talk by Cameron Russel answer the following questions:
1. What was her attention device and was it effective?
2. What about her visual aids? Were they effective?
3. She spoke about injustice but did she really get the message across?
4. What did you take away from her talk? Was she persuasive in what she said?
5. Did she meet the three goals of persuasion as explained in chapter 17 (strengthen audience commitment, weaken commitment, or promote action)?
Make sure you completely answer each question (more than a word or two).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4Xe6Dlp0Y (Links to an external site.)