Imagine a space alien coming to earth and scientists being able to examine its internal organs. And suppose nothing resembling the human brain could be found. According to mind-body identity theory, would this being have a mind? Why or why not? Imagine that its behavior was in most ways indistinguishable from human behavior. Would you conclude it had a mind? Why or why not?
Write two well developed paragraphs. 100 words each.(total 200 words)
CAN YOU PLEASE DO 2 PARAGRAPHES FOLLOWING EXACTLY LIKE THIS BELOW:
1) Thoroughly addresses all parts of the question
2) Substantive. Answered the question in depth.
3) Well organized, clear and concise throughout.
4) Mechanics reflect careful editing
5) DO NOT plagiarism and it will be on turnitin
6) PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY WHAT I HIGHLIGHT AND BLOD FRONTS
7) NO MLA (outside source)
8) IT IS PHILOSOPHY ASSIGNMENT, PLEASE WRITE THIS ASSIGNMENT MORE CRITICAL THINKING BUT STILL FOLLOW EXACTLY THE TITLE GIVEN, ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS AND DO NOT MISS ANY QUESTION
PLEASE FOLLOWING ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND DO NOT MISSING ANYTHING. THANK YOU
I NEED THIS ON MONDAY (JUNE 26) AT 11AM. PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME ON TIME