Need to take design and translate it into an actual database. Once you have done that you know that you will need to enter data to test the database, to make sure it does, in fact, store all the required data.
1. Review your diagram for the database making sure that the design is complete and normalized.
2. Create the database in SQL Server
3. Create the tables in the new database, selecting appropriate data types for the columns, setting a primary key for each table, and setting allow nulls as appropriate.
4. Create a database diagram and create the relationships among tables
5. Add some sample data to each table.
ManagerBuildingApartmentLease AgreementTenantRentMaintenance and RepairExpensesExpensesType