Students will practically apply the theoretical material from class and course books in an analysis of a partnership or coalition of their choosing. The selected topic will provide an opportunity to expand additionally upon the student?s selected area of focus for the course (THE ATTACHED LIT REVIEW)
The practical case study paper will include:
1. a general introduction and overview of the topic,
2. a review of relevant literature (borrowing heavily from the LIT REVIEW),
3. an analysis of the partnerships or coalitions (including mergers, joint ventures, coalitions, alliances or contractual arrangements) according to the 5-Lenses class theory (Formality, Power, Risk, Structure, and Timeframe).
4. At least 2 recommendations for the future sustainment of the partnership/coalition
5. The paper is a minimum 4-5 pages (not counting the cover page and references) It is to be in the APA format
MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST 8 RELEVANT REFERENCES FROM TEXT BOOK: Mastering Alliance Strategy by James D. Bamford, Benjamin Gnomes-Casseres, & Michael S. Robinson (2003). San Francisco Jossey-Bass