Practice Problem Summary with Annotated Bibliography Guidelines
1. Conduct a focused review of literature related to the identified clinical problem.
2. Describe the problem and the significance of the problem using professional references.
3. State the practice question in PICOT format.
4. Consider the quality of the sources you choose. Look at the date of publication, author/sponsor/publisher, and purpose of the reference. Include only the highest quality references.
5. Provide a summary of 3 background professional references and 5 scholarly peer-reviewed foreground references (i.e., research) regarding the proposed approaches to the identified clinical problem.
6. Clearly and succinctly synthesize the literature related to the identified clinical problem and PICOT question.