Need help with below. APA format , due 4/20/17 , no plagirism
In this option, you will focus your research and writing on a service type project with an international component.
Your assignment is as follows:
Imagine that you are writing a scholarly paper for consumption by a new undergraduate student in the project management program. In your paper, explain the following:
- Risk management—the analytical techniques used including: risk breakdown structure; risk categories, probability, and impact matrix; risk categorization and urgency assessment; risk register with the list of risks and potential responses; use of quantitative risk modeling through tornado diagram, decision tree diagram, or cost risk simulation results; and strategies for negative and positive risks.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 2 quality sources, of which one must be current, scholarly resources. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer-reviewed journal articles published within the most recent three years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer-reviewed requirements, but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent three years. The use of the PMBOK® Guide as a quality source is strongly suggested. The PMBOK® Guide is not a scholarly resource.
- Formatted according to the APA format