Psychology Essay, Orientation and Ethics, Describe all ethical principles that would be involved when a client makes a threat of harm to a specific person outside of the counseling setting.
I just need these essay questions answered. Don’t need titlepage or reference page.
Orientation and Ethics
1. Describe all ethical principles that would be involved when a client makes a threat of harm to a specific person outside of the counseling setting. How would you specifically handle this? Be sure to be comprehensive in enumerating the steps you would take.
2. Differentiate licensing from certification listing who does what and what all the benefits are to each. Also be sure to state the time limits, standards that need to be met and authorities over each.
1. Summarize the work and contributes of Donald Super to the study of vocational counseling. How might you apply his tenets to your work with clients?
2. Trace the historical roots of career counseling to its beginning. Note the major shifts in the work at significant decades.
1. Outline the steps you would take to create an Anger management workshop for clients. Specific the topics you would cover over a 7 week period. How would you evaluate the success of this workshop?
2. Describe Irving Yalom’s approach to group counseling. Describe his theory in depth and his process of change for the Group participants.