PPA 500 Critical Analysis
Critical Analysis on the below article
Title: Rethinking the ethics of corporate political activities in a post- citizens united era: Political equality, corporate citizenship, and market failures
Néron, P. (2016). Rethinking the ethics of corporate political activities in a post- citizens united era: Political equality, corporate citizenship, and market failures. Journal of Business Ethics, 136(4), 715-728.
The paper should be about 8 — 10 double‑spaced typed pages in length. The American Psychological Association in-text citation method is required.
Need complete in APA format within 40 hours
This assignment must be completed on time
Do not write in First person. All professional third person only
LABLE ALL SECTIONS BEFORE EACH CATEGORY.
The purpose of the article critical analysis is to offer the student an opportunity to apply concepts learned in the Foundations class to a specific analytic situation. In order to understand and appreciate quality analysis and writing, a student must be able to critically evaluate the organization, logic, reasoning, evidence and presentation of professional writing.
- Executive summary: A one-page summary of the organization and substantive conclusions of the article as well as the key analytical arguments presented. USUALLY A ONE PAGE SUMMARY OF YOUR PAPER/ANALYSIS. WRITE IT LAST B/C YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOUR PAPER IS FULLY ABOUT UNTIL IT IS DONE])
- Thesis statement and organization of the analysis of the critical analysis (not the article).
- Concise summary of the article, including appropriate citations (APA format required)
- Overview of major points of your critical analysis. This section should define your approach to critically evaluating the article — what is your perspective, why, and how do you justify it. PARAGRAPH OF MAJOR POINTS OF THE ANALYSIS.
- Specific analysis of each point of the critical analysis. For this section, you will present your arguments on each point of critical evaluation. Be sure to appropriately defend your positions using logic, reasoning and specific, cited, evidence from the article.MUST BE STATED/ RELATED/ DEVELOPED with logical reason and EVIDENCE (each point of analysis) Look/analyze at the structure of the article. Look/ analyze the content of article.
- Conclusions. Summarize the presentation of the critical evaluation and tie together the points of argument. Draw justified conclusions about the quality and value of the article.
- Bibliography. APA format required.
Grading Rubric Critical Analysis