NEED ANSWER THIS QUESTION WITH CITATION AND REFERENCE PLEASE:
WE USE BOOK:ORGANIZATIONAQL THEORY DESIGN AND CHANGE.
- Why is restructuring sometimes necessary for reengineering to take place?
- What is organizational development and what is its goal?
- Why do organizations decline? What steps can top management take to halt, decline, and restore organizational growth?
- Why do organizations grow? What major crisis is an organization likely to encounter as it grows?
- What are the critical differences between the rational and the Carnegie approaches to decision-making? What are the critical differences between the incrementalist and garbage can models?
- What is organizational learning? In what ways can managers promote the development of organizational learning by acting at various levels in the organization?