- Explain Punishment(Positive Punishment)
- Escape—Reinforcement by the Removal of an Aversive Condition
- Punishment—Punishment by the Presentation of an Aversive Condition
- Use an example or two to compare and contrast the following (also construct and use a contingency table in the comparing and contrasting):
- reinforcement by the removal of an aversive stimulus.
- punishment by the presentation of an aversive stimulus.
- Describe the use of a punishment contingency to reduce aggression.
What was the intervention and what were the results?