The Assignment: Write on the topic below dealing with A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen:
the reading website: https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2542/2542-h/2542-h.htm
- Write a paper in which you analyze the character of Nora. In terms of your thesis, can you develop three aspects of Nora’s character? Think of what defines Nora as a person. What do the critics say about Nora?
- Format/Length: Your paper should be at least 1,000 words: double-spaced, 12-pt. font, MLA documentation. Save your file in Word (.docx or .doc)
- Sources: Use at least FOUR critical articles from the library as additional sources (the play will be a fifth source). Remember that all quotations, paraphrases, and summaries MUST be cited in-text. The last page of your paper should be a work cited page. I will provide the Four sources below in the download documents.
- Plagiarism Policy: Any plagiarism, any failure to document quotations, summaries, and paraphrases (MLA documentation) will result in a zero on the assignment
- when citing A Doll’s House reading from the website( https://www.gutenberg.org/files/2542/2542-h/2542-h.htm ), please BOLD any sentence so that I can compare the pages to my book. Regular Citation on the other Four sources below in the download documents.