Final Research Project ProgressPrepare: At this point in the course, you should have a rough draft of your Final Research Project. In preparation for this discussion, make a list of what you learned most throughout this process, as well as difficulties you may have encountered along the way.
Reflect: This is the moment in which you can think about what you have learned in the development of your research and share with the class.
Write: Share your progress on the Final Research Project, including the following:
Identify the Final Research Project topic. What influenced you to make this choice?
Describe your rationale for selecting that topic in relation to your academic and career pursuits.
Provide your thesis statement.
Discuss interesting finds and/or frustrations that you have encountered in your research.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length.
THIS TUTORIAL INCLUDES TWO ANSWERS FOR THIS DISCUSSION QUESTION TO HELP YOU SCORE BETTER
Link to other tutorials for GEN 499
Just click on Assignment/Discussion name to go to respective tutorial.
· GEN 499 Week 1 Assignment ( Reflecting on Personal Identity and Global Citizenship )
· GEN 499 Week 1 Discussion ( Purpose of General Education )
· GEN 499 Week 2 Assignment ( Information Literacy – Ashford University Library Experience )
· GEN 499 Week 2 Discussion 1 ( Final Research Project Topic )
· GEN 499 Week 2 Discussion 2 ( Ethics and Moral Development )
· GEN 499 Week 3 Assignment ( Final Research Project Preparation – Annotated Bibliography )
· GEN 499 Week 3 Discussion 1 ( Philosophy of Education )
· GEN 499 Week 3 Discussion 2 ( Scholarly Sources & Bibliography Analysis )
· GEN 499 Week 3 Journal ( Skills Acquired Through General Education )
· GEN 499 Week 4 Discussion 1 ( Critical Thinking Principles )
· GEN 499 Week 4 Discussion 2 ( Final Research Project Progress )
· GEN 499 Week 4 Critical Thinking Quiz
· GEN 499 Week 5 Discussion 1 ( Reflecting on General Education )
· GEN 499 Week 5 Assignment ( Final Research Project )